Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long March...what can we do?

All of you would have plans for this weekend but let me divert your attention to a much noble, effective and needy cause, participating in which can can have a very long-time effect as per yourself, as well as your generations, and may be we could have a much-paid benefit for it in the after-life

You know that Long March is on its way. All of you would be well aware of the facts behind it. I know some people have reservations for that also, which are just to some extent, but we would not go into the details of it

Some of you might say that "First you voted and had this so-called democracy, and now you are protesting for its actions"... very True.... Perhaps a couple of days back, one of my friend Rashid Kaleem quoted "Lack of Questioning yourself"

I am questioning myself now and I am asking you to do so....

This is my country, my homeland, my mother.... and I want justice here, I want peace here.... coz I want to live in here

I dont want such people, when they get elected, they start looking upwards only


The other thing that can come to your mind is.... what would be the impact if a single of me would go.... Just imagine, if all of us would think like that, what would be the impact.

We all want justice, but none of us has the time to go and protest. We all want success but none of us want to do the hard work. We all want to have the highest ever prize, by entering the Heaven at last, but none of us want to endure the hardships for that prize.... Come on people; be practical and be brave

It is our this individual thinking that is causing all the disrupt..... The World is not facing brutality due to the brutal forces; it is the Silence of the Nobles that is enabling the Brutals to carry on

And we need to break this silence

We have to go, stand, speak up..... This is perhaps the least that we could do

The least which could be done is to join the protest on this Sunday. It will be in Lahore. We all can manage to at least go there..... Perhaps, by doing so, we can give a legitimate answer to the Almighty ALLAH, that I was unable to go beyond this limit

And I am pretty sure, that all of us would be held answerable and accountable for, as per this crisis

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jazaakAllah

Anonymous said...

I truly endore and support the view point to participate in the movement for justice.

It is indeed the time to get together to register our voice as one nation for crime against justice.

Instead of wallowing in regrets and voicing condemnation, we must equip ourselves with the armour of knowledge, research and technology. Making research and knowledge our provisions, we must make ourselves stronger in the economic and defense fields and prepare ourselves realistically to meet the challenges in every field

The movement to justice was our challenge we have turnaround the situation. Alhumdulillah...

I wish to close my comments by quoting,

"Verily, Allah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state themselves." (Ar-Ra'd: 11)

Jazakallah